DotNetNuke tutorials, tips and tricks

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New DotNetNuke Support for DNN Creative

I'm pleased to announce we have just employed Joe Craig to help all of the DNN Creative readers in the forum.

This should help to free a bit of my time so that I can focus on creating tutorials and should also mean you get a response to your questions even quicker. - Of course I will still be on hand to offer any advice ;-)

Joe has done everything from skin design, to module development, so site design and operation. He has also been involved in online communities since the early 1990s on CompuServe, with hosting email discussion lists and forums for the National Association of Investors, and currently with StockCentral.com.

I'm looking forward to working with you Joe, and welcome to the site!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me!DotNetNuke is utilized everywhere on the planet for making, supervising and conveying requisitions with a set of capable apparatuses.
    DotNetNuke Support

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home